Rice Flour 2 Cup, Salt Quantitatively, Full Cream Liquid Milk 1 Liter, Khejur Gur 2 cup.
1. Mix 2 cup of rice powder with some water.
2. Mix them and make liquid in such a way that, the liquid will not too thick or thin.
3. Take a fresh pot and mix very small amounts of oil in it.
4. Then, heat the pot and cover it with 2 tablespoons Rice powder (Water and Rice Powder Mixed).
5. Just after 2 or 3 minutes, take out the cake from the pot.
6. Then heat up 1 liter of milk and make it thicker in another fresh pot.
7. Then, take another pot and put 2 cup of Jaggery (Gur) and One and a half cups of water to make some Syrup of Jaggery.
8. Then leave the Cake in the Syrup and heat it in the stove for a while.
9. After heating, keep it to be cold and pour the milk in it.
10. Then serve it in the morning breakfast or in the evening.