Chicken Boneless Breast 8-10 Pcs, Ginger 1 Piece, Yogurt 1/2 Cup, Black Pepper Powder 1 Teaspoon, Radhuni Garam Masala 1 Teaspoon, Garlic 4-5 (bulb), Radhuni Chili powder, 1 teaspoon, Green Chil 1-2 pieces, Coriander Leaves, Radhuni Coriander powder 1 teaspoon, Radhuni Cumin Powder 1/2 teaspoon, Butter 3 tablespoon, Fenugreek Seed 1.5 tablespoon.
1.Firstly, take the onion, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, green chili, and paste them separately
2. Now, pour the sour yogurt in a clean bowl.
3. And, mix all the pasted and other powdered spices, as well as the fenugreek with it.
4.Then, marinate the pieces of chicken meat and put them in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 hours.
5. Now, heat the butter in a frypan, and put the meat in it.
6. And, keep frying until it gets dark brown.
7. After that, preheat the cooked meat pieces at 180 degree temperature in the oven.
8. Now, mix the butter with the meat, and grill it for 22-24 minutes.
Finally, serve it with some sliced cucumber and tomato sauce after finishing the grill.