Know 5 benefits of lemon water
Many people know that a glass of lemon water after waking up in the morning is beneficial for the body. However, those who fast during Ramadan should refrain from that rule for this month. This drink also helps in reducing excess body weight. Lemon water has many other such properties. Learn about the five qualities of lemonade here.
1. Lemon water can fix the digestion process in the body in the morning. A glass of lemon water will also remove problems like indigestion or heartburn. At the same time, the habit of drinking lemonade prevents the development of gastric problems.
2. Lemon juice helps boost your immune system. The high level of vitamin C in lemon juice plays a special role in creating this ability. At the same time, lemon is a food rich in vitamin B, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and enzymes.
3. Lemon juice is great for skin. This is because lemons are rich in antioxidants, which help keep your skin looking fresh rather than wrinkled.
4. Lemon has anti-inflammatory properties, which help relieve pain. So those who have toothache, they will benefit if they mix half lemon juice with water and add a little salt to it. Using it 3 to 4 times a day will reduce your toothache.
5. One lemon provides about 31 mg of vitamin C, which is more than half (51 percent) of the daily C intake. Studies show that eating vitamin C-rich fruits and vegetables reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke. Not only because of the vitamin C, but also because of the fiber and plant material in lemons are good for the heart.